If you received word of a notice from Dane County Legal Notice being posted to an old residence, you should kindly do the following:

  • If you have access to the contact information for the DCLN staff member that was left on the notice, call or text them and let them know that you no longer reside in or otherwise occupy the space at that address
  • If you do not have the contact information for the DCLN staff member, please contact our main dispatch line
  • Provide us your current address where we may deliver the documents
  • We will report the updated information to the third-party and they will decide if DCLN will be attempting re-delivery to the new address

We are not able to deliver or otherwise leave the documents at your old address. They must be delivered to your person at your currently occupied address.